[App] HISTORY Here
HISTORY Here is an interactive guide to thousands of historic locations across the United States, brought to you by HISTORY. The easy-to-use interface, photos, video and dynamic maps bring history to life anywhere in the country. Whether you’re on vacation or just running errands, the app makes it simple and fun to get the facts on the history hidden all around you, including amazing architecture, museums, battlefields, monuments, famous homes and much more!
***WE ARE ADDING MORE POINTS OF INTEREST ALL THE TIME. We love feedback — please email us at email@example.com to suggest areas that need more coverage.
* Thousands of exclusive points of interest, written by the history experts at HISTORY.
* Select your current location with GPS or choose any location across the country.
* Customize your search to see historic points of interest—from right next door to 100 miles away.
* View images and stream HISTORY video directly within the app.
* Display historic locations in a zoomable, map-based view or in a scrolling list.
* Share the locations you find with friends via Facebook, Twitter and email.
HISTORY Here user reviews:
I live in Olympia, Wa. the state capitol of Washington State. The app shows absolutely nothing for this area within a 25 mile radius. Being the state capitol there should be loads of historical things.The Google Field Trip app hits all kind of things. Update the base I’ll give a better rating. It seems to be a good idea for an app.
This is a good app and a decent starting point. However, I live in a city that is loaded with history and all that is included is a cursory list of historical items. There is very little (read: almost nothing) mentioned of the Carnegies, Fricks, Westinghouses, Steel Mills, Arsenal Park, Fort Pitt and Fort Duquesne. Once more is included then I will revise my review.
Download HISTORY Here :
Leave your feedback regarding HISTORY Here
Get more android apps/games/updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new android apps / games and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.