[App] Holo Launcher HD
Holo Launcher HD : Simple, powerful, fast and highly customizable home replacement, based on Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Launcher.
Holo Launcher HD Basic Features:
– Full Jelly Bean Launcher Features
– Custom Desktop Pages/Grid: Up to 9 desktop pages and 10 x 10 grid
– Custom Drawer Portrait/landscape Grid
– Scrollable Dock: Up to 7 icons per page and up to 3 pages
– Infinite Scrolling
– Gestures: Swipe up/down on desktop to launch apps quickly
– Customizable shortcut/folder icons
– Customizable icon label color
– Apply icon packs, support ADW icon pack and Launcherpro icon pack
– Desktop Previews: Pinch to access desktop previews
– Backup and Restore: Backup and restore your settings and shortcuts
– Other Customization Options: Keep in memory, home key action, hide apps in drawer, hide labels, etc
Plus Features (Need Holo Launcher Plus):
* Unlimited configurable drawer tabs
* Unread count notifications for call, sms and gmail
* Customizable notification badge color
* More desktop gestures: Pinch in/out, Two Finger Swipe and Double-tap
* Dock icon Swipe up/down gestures
* Support Go Launcher icon pack
* More transition effects
* Widgets overlapping
* 1×1 widgets in dock
* Other enhancement and customization options
Holo Launcher HD user reviews:
Find it the best Jelly Bean home replacement for FREE! I really love the single line labels feature.. Mmmh, maybe the page transition a little bit ‘not too buttery’..i dont know you can polish it or not until get the same ‘buttery’ feels like the default launcher.. I’ll wait for it :)
I really like holo launcher on my phone and I wanted it on my Nexus 7 but it didn’t really look right on a tablet, but holo launcher HD fixes all that it looks great on my nexus 7 tab. Thank you Dev you did a great job on this one.
Download Holo Launcher HD:
leave your feedback regarding Holo Launcher HD
Get more android apps/games/updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new android apps / games and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.