Move lines through the cells to put them in specific slots.
Rotate, move, push or teleport them and use other game tools to solve fun puzzles.
New unique puzzle mechanics with high variety and complexity
140+ individually designed levels based on 9 core mechanics and their combinations
No timers or pressure: just you and puzzles
Self-explanatory flow that doesn’t need any interruptive tutorials
Minimalistic, clean and simple design
Symmetrical gameplay experience
Light and Dark mode
Not a single text line
You may also like web sudoku game
Quadline user reviews :
It’s fun but the menu is really clunky and confusing. For example I still have no idea what the icons in the settings mean and if I want to go back to the first levels in a stage and I’m at the end, it’s really slow moving the cube around, it’s easier to just tap on the level you want to go to.
- I’m glad you like my game and thank you for the valuable feedback. The icons, like everything in the game, are fully symmetrical and doesn’t contain numbers or text, so sometimes it’s hard to find a perfectly symmetrical icon that are understandable but I’ll try to improve them. It’s hard to tap on level on small screens or with big fingers.
I finished the game, and the last few levels were really fun. Until then i felt kinda bored a few times cause the mechanics are introduced too slowly for my taste, it takes to long to be tricky. It looks amazing on the other hand though, very clean, readable and fluid. The only other criticism i have is that i was able to solve some of the final puzzles by randomly clicking buttons. Otherwise a perfect game!
- Thank you very much for your great 5-star review and useful feedback and I’m so glad you like my game!
An exceptional puzzle game. There are some ads, but not too many. I wish it was in Play Pass. Edit: way too many ads. Picked up the game after a while again, and I was forced to watch 2 ads when playing 4 levels. Also the animations a bit sluggish, making the gameplay a slog. There is no menu anywhere which is weird. Can’t jump to old chapters easily. Changed review to 5 stars to 3 stars.
- Tap anywhere outside the puzzle to open menu with levels map, settings, solutions, dark mode and many more. Most episodes only have 2-3 ads for 10-11 levels so if you had 2 ads for 4 levels you probably didn’t had ads on previous levels and there will be less ads during next levels. I’m glad you like my game and thank you so much for your review!
Overall a good and unique puzzle game. It adds different mechanics at a good pace to keep the game feeling fresh. My only complaint is that it’s very unclear to me how I move around the world? I cant figure out how to back up and go do levels I may have skipped … just in general the mechanic of puzzle selection is very confusing and awkward, but the puzzles themselves are fun.
- Thank you very much for your review and valuable feedback! You can always go to the map (rectangular button in the upper left corner of the menu) and use the side arrows buttons to move between levels (Unfilled levels are not complete)
Great game! The game is very nice to look at and easy to control. It’s like The Witness, but without twists and an open world. But there are two issues: 1) There are too many puzzles that contribute nothing. The ramping is so unbearably slow and the sections are mostly linear. In the best puzzle games, each puzzle adds to the player’s understanding of the mechanic, but in this each puzzle is just an obstacle. 2) The end game is way too short. Only 10 puzzles that combine mechanics is a let down.
- I’m so glad you like my game and thank you very much for your review and feedback! Definitely I try to keep the difficulty curve as smooth as possible because I don’t want to put too much tension on the player. I want to be sure the player gets the mechanic well and prepared for the next challenges. Last 10 levels are bonus and I plan to add more
Minimal design. Simple mechanics. Easy to learn. Many levels feel like tutorials to me. There are some that are challenging, but they are fewer than I expected. There are Ads in later levels, but they can be skipped and do not feel intrusive. Also, to my surprise, the price to remove them is relatively low. One of my favourites!
- I’m so glad you enjoyed my game and thank you very much for your awesome review! I’m working now on new mechanics and I hope to add new levels and challenges soon.
Contact developer :
Leave your feedback regarding Quadline