[App] Recipes BigOven
With over seven million downloads, Recipes BigOven is the most complete cooking tool for getting inspired and organized in the kitchen and on-the-go.
Anyone (no signup required) can:
* View recipes easily anywhere, such as on vacation or at the store – no awkward cookbooks or recipe cards
* Find new recipes: search by keyword, course, ingredient and username, plus browse popular recipe collections
* Get ideas to use up leftovers: just enter ingredients from your fridge or pantry to find out what you can make
* Scale recipes, read reviews, convert to metric, share recipes by email, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
Get a free BigOven.com account (use the same one for BigOven.com and mobile devices) and:
* Save time and money with a drag-and-drop menu planning calendar (free during beta)
– Add recipes and notes to plan ahead for everyday meals and special occasions
* Try adding your own paper recipes without typing via RecipeScan – just take photos!
* Add your own recipes by typing on BigOven.com, then take them anywhere on your device
* Save your Favorites and Try Soon recipes so you’re never stuck without dinner ideas
* Take and upload photos of any recipe you make, plus add recipe reviews
* Edit any recipes you’ve added
Get an optional BigOven Pro membership ($19.99/year; just four cents per day), and:
* Remove all ads on our website and mobile apps. A single membership covers all devices.
* Get a grocery list created automatically for any days in the Menu Planner
– Items on your list are automatically sorted by aisle
– Remove ingredients you already have plus add other items you need
– Bring your grocery list along to the store and check off items while shopping
– Inspired by mushrooms at the store? Find and add a new recipe to your grocery list instantly
* Eat better with nutrition tools
– See calories, fat, sodium and more on recipes and individual ingredients
– View Vegetarian, Vegan, No Red Meat, No Dairy, No Nuts, No Gluten, No Shellfish recipe collections
– Search recipes by dietary constraint
– Exclude multiple ingredients when searching
* Add recipes easily with power tools and 25 free RecipeScan credits at signup
– RecipeScan lets you take and upload a photo of any handwritten or typed paper recipe, then BigOven types it for you
– Create your own private custom variation of any BigOven recipe on BigOven.com
– All recipes added are scalable, searchable, editable, nutritionally detailed, and ready for grocery list and menu planner
Heading offline? Your grocery list is always available even without wi-fi or 3G (just be sure to view the grocery list at least once with connectivity on your device before accessing offline). You’ll need connectivity to search the other 250,000+ recipes in our library.
Get Recipes BigOven free apps for other devices too – all data syncs via the cloud for free.
See our demo: hxxp://bigoven.com
Recipes BigOven user reviews:
Great for budgeting. Meal plan, generate grocery list. Find recipies that use up ingredients you have on hand.
Great app! Easy to use and love that great recipes are so easily accessible. I use this app all the time.
Recipes BigOven is an awesome app! Occasionally come across a recipe that is incomplete but otherwise a nice app.
When i go to scan page it asks for a log in and when i log in it says email and pword not valid
Very convenient when youre at the grocery store and need your list handy. Also a great variety of recipes. Fabulous.
This app rocks. Great ideas and tips. Links with Facebook
Had 4 obscure ingredients in my fridge. Entered them in and got 3 delicious options, complete with step by step instructions.
Recipes BigOven best recipe app ever. Whether looking for something apecial- or just different, or something on hand. Love all the “normal” foods as well as some not usually usd. GOOD JOB ..GREAT APP
Download Recipes BigOven:
Leave your feedback regarding Recipes BigOven
Get more android apps/games/updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new android apps / games and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.