[App] Skoove – Learn to Play Piano
It’s never too late to start learning to play the piano.
Join over 1 million Skoove users enjoying interactive piano lessons. Skoove is for everyone, from beginners to advanced players.
Fall in love with the music – You’ll soon feel in tune with every note, enjoying the rich emotion behind them.
Discover personal feedback – Skoove recognizes the notes you play, telling you what’s right and where to improve.
Featured by Forbes, The Guardian, Wired and more.
LEARNING TO PLAY THE PIANO HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER
Learn to play your way
A rich, curated catalog of music with hundreds of pop songs, classical pieces and music from films.
Using artificial intelligence, Skoove listens to the notes you play and gives you personal feedback to help you improve.
One-on-one support with real piano instructors who are on hand to answer your questions.
Learn to play the music you love
Chart hits – John Legend, The Beatles, Coldplay, Adele, and more.
Classical pieces – Bach, Beethoven, Debussy, Mozart, and more.
Improvisation – Learn to compose your very own melodies.
Learn to play by ear
Learn to recognize notes and play tunes just by listening to them.
Learn the steps that will help you to improvise and play on your own.
Play on any piano or keyboard
Play out loud and Skoove will listen to your playing via your device’s microphone.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
“Unlike various other music-learning apps, Skoove’s virtual guide takes the learner through each lesson, and provides real-time feedback that listens to the player as they practice.” – Forbes
“Eventually, notes, keys and names fall into place – I even play four suspiciously simple bars of Bach by sight! With both hands! Success!” – The Guardian
Skoove terms and conditions: www.skoove.com/terms
Skoove user reviews :
Two issues that are frustrating. One, as others have noted, some sessions many of the notes do not register and I have to hit the keys harder until it does, then it fails the session. I have the keyboard hooked directly to the android tablet. Second, many times the visual is not in sync with the music. This makes a poor experience when trying to play along. You should have a resync option that can be called up at anytime.
- Hi Gary, we’re very sorry to hear you are having issues with the midi detection, could you perhaps reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we check together how to solve the problem? It would be great, best, your Skoove team
Originally wouldn’t connect to my keyboard via Bluetooth. The developer reached out and was helpful so have now switched back to a Bluetooth connection. Happily using the app to learn from scratch and am finding it very enjoyable so far. I still find the menu rather unhelpful, but apart from that, very happy.
- Hey Scott, we’re sorry to hear this. Please contact us via email to info[at]skoove.com and provide your device model and the app version you’re using. We will then be able to investigate further. Thank you in advance, your Skoove team
Why the need for device location?! I only downloaded this app as my Kawai piano came with a 3 month trail of this. The app looked intresting and helpful but when I tried to connect my Kawai to this app through Bluetooth, the app is requesting my location. This is an invasion of privacy so that they can sell your personal data…Why else would one ever need location to be turned on when connecting to a Bluetooth device?! Really disappointed. This company showed what they really stand for.
- Hi there! Device location is needed when an app uses Bluetooth connection. I.e. for pairing bluetooth keyboards. Rest assured, it’s not about gps data, etc.! We’re sorry but understand that may cause misunderstandings, but it’s the way Android refers to bluetooth services.
First it says sign up to start your free and personalized journey and the very next thing is pay X amount to unlock all lessons. Lol Edit: It seems good though. You may try it out if you are okay with tobpay that amount.
- Hi there, thanks for your feedback, yes indeed, we offer a few lessons for you to try the app and if you enjoy it, then you can subscribe to our premium plan, feel free to reach out to info[at]skoove.com for other questions or feedback! Best, Your Skoove Team
From what I can tell so far, this app is really helpful when learning to play piano. However, there is one terribly frustrating feature I need to address: The app only registers half the notes I play even though they are correct. I literally have my phone laying on the speaker and it still isn’t working. I feel it would be a great app if not for this.
- Hi Kacey Byrd, we’re so sorry to hear that you’ve been facing difficulties with our app. Please get in touch with our customer support (info[at]skoove.com / in-app messenger) as We’d like to take a closer look at your setup. Please add following details:keyboard model name,specific lesson&step name the issue occurs in. We look forward to your message!
I like the lessons, but this app runs HORRIBLY. The lessons are constantly loading, timing out, or going all the way back to the main menu after going to the next lesson or in between sessions for some reason. I have a good internet connection, so I don’t know why it’s doing that. The menus and transition screens are also running extremely poorly with what looks like poor animation or framerate. I am using a Google Pixel 2XL and I would not recommend this app to anyone.
- Hi Tony, thanks for your feedback, I’m sorry for the issue you’ve been experiencing, could you try to close all the apps running in the background and launch the Skoove app again to see if it helps? Otherwise, could you contact us at info[at]skoove.com so that we investigate together this issue? All the best, Your Skoove Team
Contact developer :
Download Skoove from Play Store
Leave your feedback regarding Skoove
You can find our crypto wallets on https://free-apps-android.com/buy-us-a-coffe/