[Game] Farland Farm Village
You will meet the characters, true friends who left their home after a terrible disaster.
On the lands of Farland, they can find a new home, but they can’t do without help …
Helga the Noisy, being a great friend, a wonderful hostess and a capable helper, can always cheer you up and find a way out of any situation.
Halvard the Silverbeard, being a wise mentor, is always eager to help, share experience and take care of everyone in the settlement.
In Farland, everyone will find something to do to their liking:
Fit up, decorate and develop your settlement.
Tame animals and get yourself pets.
Do the gardening, discover new recipes and reap excellent harvests.
Trade with other settlements to become fabulously rich.
Take part in competitions to get great prizes.
Explore new territories to learn more about the history of Farland and develop your settlement.
Meet new characters and learn about their exciting stories.
Enjoy amazing adventures in new lands with the already well-loved and new characters.
It’s within your power to make these wildlands prosperous. Fascinating stories are already waiting for you!
Farland Farm Village user reviews :
It’s a good I’m still playing it. Just when you watch ads it gets glitchy. I watch all the ads so it has to be turned off after the ad to full function properly again.
- Blimey! We’re so sorry that your experience did not match your expectations. Write a letter to our Support Team via in-game support form to not evoke the gods’ anger! Warmest regards, Halvard
I have played a lot of farm games over the years. But Farland is by far my favorite. So much variety and all kinds or missions and new ones thrown in off and on. To me it’s better than all the others. Plus, adding neighbors is so easy with this game and you don’t have to add strangers to your Facebook to get them. Also although like all games they have stuff to pay for but quite frankly this game plays very well without having to purchase anything.
- Many thanks for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We can be proud of ourselves and hope, that you can call the settlement your home too! Warmest regards, Halvard
I’m love, love, lovin’ all the quests! Great Fun! Thank you to all the development team and all associated with creating this fun game! (edit): 6/3/23 Not enjoying all the mobile app crashing. I’m sick of having to clear my cache in this game every hour. The devs need to focus on mobile bug fixes, because everyone and their dogs use cell phones over PC games. All I need to say, is that the mobile app is a daily nightmare! Fix it!
- We’re so sorry that your experience did not match your expectations. Please help us to improve by providing more information on your experience using our in-game support form. With love, Farland Team
I really tried with this game. I enjoyed it much to my financial detriment. To get anywhere,real money needs to be shoveled in. It is absolutely pay to play. There isn’t enough energy or runes to purchase the buildings/workshops that are required to continue playing. They offer energy packs occasionally at 10 bucks a pop, as well as other packages that frankly are higher than any other game. I’m disappointed because this could have been a favorite, but it’s a PTP and ruins it. Uninstalled.
- We’re so sorry that your experience did not match your expectations. Please help us to improve by providing more information on your experience using our in-game support form.
It is a fun game. Takes too long switching between areas. Glitches when switching. The area overlaps itself
- Sorry to hear your experience was less than 5-stars. If you’re open to discussing your experience further, please use our in-game support form. We will be waiting for your letter! With love, Farland Team
3rd edit as they update the game: I’ve restarted this game tons of times to figure out a good strategy. I don’t spend any of the purple coins what so ever (aside from the required tasks that give them right back.) In order to save them to purchase the Bess or Raven dude. When starting out spend several days playing and building up all your items in the workshop, couldron & juice press. Then apply this same method to the workshop, then to other buildings as they become available.
- We’re so sorry that your experience did not match your expectations. Please help us to improve by providing more information on your experience. We can be reached at support_mobile[at]farlandgame.com
Contact developer :
Leave your feedback regarding Farland Farm Village