[Game] Killer Sudoku – Sudoku Puzzle
Enjoy the free Killer Sudoku puzzle games for both beginners and advanced Sudoku lovers! Download and start the daily challenge for free!
Thousands of killer sudoku puzzles here for you to solve. Come to play this new killer sudoku game, and train your brain. Have fun!
[New] Dark Theme. Perfect to play before bad!
[New] Color Theme. Playing games could be colorful!
[New] Casual Mode. 4*4 and 6*6 boards bring you more fun!
Killer Sudoku Free is a logical puzzle number game & brain game. To complete a puzzle, like the classic sudoku game, you can fill the grid with numbers; unlike the classic sudoku puzzle, you have to make sure that the sum of numbers in each cage (areas surrounded by the dotted lines) is equal to the number in the upper left corner of the cage.
If you are interested in playing number games or math puzzle games, this Killer Sudoku is exactly for you! If you’d ever played number games, such as Sumdoku, Sumoku, Addoku or Cross sum, come to try this one, too! It is an amazing combination of a sudoku puzzle, a KenKen and a Kakuro puzzle game.
Killer Sudoku may be a little bit harder than a classic sudoku puzzle game, no worries! We offer several balanced difficulty levels for beginners and advanced players! The game has the function to add or remove notes during gameplay. Did you make a mistake at the beginning? No worries, there are undo and hint functions! Get it back fast!
How to play:
1. Place numbers 1-9 into each grid cell exactly like in a classic Sudoku puzzle;
2. Different cages – groups of grid cells indicated by dotted lines;
3. The sum of all numbers in each cage should be equal to the number in the upper left corner;
4. The sum of all numbers of each 3×3 block, row, or column always equals 45;
5. Each cage, row, column, or 3×3 block cannot have the repeated numbers.
Turn on the note mode to take notes like solving puzzles on a piece of paper. The memo is automatically updated while you fill in the cell.
Find your mistakes and challenge yourself or use auto-check to see your mistakes in real-time
Complete daily challenges and earn special trophies!
Use free hints when you are stuck.
Thousands of killer sudoku puzzle games
More functions and highlights:
Statistics. Track your killer sudoku progress.
Unlimited Undo. One tap to remove the mistake.
Autosave. If you leave Sudoku incomplete, it will be saved. Keep playing anytime.
Eraser. Eliminate all of the mistakes if you made any.
Sharing functions. You can share this sudoku game with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Four perfectly balanced difficulty levels: Easy, Medium, Hard, and Expert.
Train your brain anytime and anywhere and keep your mind sharp in this Killer Sudoku puzzle game. With its easy control, intuitive interface, and perfect selection of different levels, this killer sudoku app will help you to enhance your logical ability and learn more Sudoku skills. Come and try it out! Challenge yourself how quickly you can solve problems and improve your memory!
We always carefully check all reviews. Please feel free to leave your ideas, feedback, suggestions, or any questions about Killer Sudoku for further improvements! We are always here for you. Thank you and have fun with Killer Sudoku, Sudoku Puzzle!
You may also like world of solitaire game
Killer Sudoku user reviews :
The game worked great for a while and I loved it. After I completed 260 puzzles in the “casual” 6×6 mode, puzzle 261 just won’t complete. I’ve just done it 4 times in a row, I even sat through the ad that comes up once you finish, but it still shows as empty. I then decided to skip it and move to puzzle 262. Same thing – completed it, sat through ad, it still shows as empty. There are no updates available. Such a shame to have to uninstall a cool game because the app doesn’t work as it should.
- Hi, we are very sorry for such inconvenience. We have forwarded your feedback to our development team and product team, and will continue to update our app to deliver the better user experience. You can reach us at killersudoku[at]fungame.studio with any other feedback. Thank you very much for your kind support! :-) – Fiona
Wonderful maths puzzle, requires basic common sense. Best for Students. If advertising are reduced, this is good. Since, size cannot increase, gives stress to eyes, but it is manageable. it would be worth if it can be displayed on Smart TV.
- Hi, we are keeping improving and will continue to update our game to make it better and better. You can reach us at killersudoku[at]fungame.studio with any other feedback. Thank you very much for your kind support! :-) – Sunny
There are puzzles (on expert level) that have two solutions, one of which the answers are marked as incorrect.
- Hi, sorry about this issue. Could you please kindly take a screen recording or some relevant screenshots regarding the whole process of the issue, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org? It would be very helpful for us to locate the issue and make the app right for you. Thank you very much for the support! :-) – Fiona
Love the game but it just started popping ads (Amazon) that look like Phish. These will appear without touching the screen and in the middle of a level. It acts like malware. If this is a new addition to the game, I’m uninstalling. If this isn’t from the author, I’d like to know.
- Hi, sorry for the inconvenience caused by the ads. If you encounter any problematic ads again next time, could you please take a video or screenshot of the ad’s detailed info and send its link to killersudoku[at]fungame.studio? We will further look into it and try our best to solve it for you. Thanks for your support. :-) – Fiona
Very easy on the eyes, keep the brain on its toes, enjoyable with fewer ads.
- Hi, it is so thrilled that you’ve had generous support with our app! We will strive to provide a better experience for you, and your review does help us keep up the good work. If you have any feedback or suggestions, please feel free to reach us at killersudoku[at]fungame.studio. Thank you again. – Sunny
Updated. I like the game, but there are no settings for turning notifications off. These notifications are very bothersome and are intrusive. The game is fine. Update. Thank you for telling me how to do this. :) I can now enjoy the game again! I really appreciate your speedy response.
- Hello, thank you so much for adding 2 stars! You can turn off the notifications by going to your phone Settings app – Applications – Killer Sudoku – Notifications. For more info, please feel free to reach us at killersudoku[at]fungame.studio. Thank you for your support and patience! :-) – Fiona
Contact developer :
Leave your feedback regarding Killer Sudoku