[Game] Learning shapes – toddler games for 1 – 4 year olds
Smart shapes is a learning game, where children 1 – 4 years study geometric shapes playing several kids games. Our baby games will teach toddlers to call, draw and match busy shapes. Also, it will develop fine motor skills, logic, memory. Let’s learn shapes quickly and efficiently!
The main advantages of our shape games for toddlers:
1) Baby learning shapes – a circle, a square, a triangle, a rectangle, a pentagon.
2) Kids shapes are presented by amusing and cheerful animations with live facial expressions and funny movements. Such smart shapes will not leave indifferent any small kid and will make learning shapes the most favorite activity.
3) Education is performed with the help of six infant games for kids. Our kids games include a shape sorter, shapes matching, shapes puzzle.
4) Smart Shapes is available in several widespread languages – Russian, English, Spanish, German, French, Turkish etc. The names of all forms are pronounced by native speakers with perfect pronunciation and clear diction. The knowledge of new foreign words will have a positive impact on the further study of languages for kids 1 – 5 year olds.
5) Our games for baby will train fine motor skills, perseverance, logic, memory, attentiveness and other skills necessary for successful schooling in the future for kids
6) You can download toddler games for free. It will save your family’s budget and allow to educate with baby games.
How to play our kids games:
Shapes for toddlers a simple and intuitive interface. After getting acquainted children start learning shapes. In the center of the screen, behind the icon with a trencher-cap, all merry shapes are hidden. Learning shapes begins with a red square full of life. Then the babies paint its contour and it becomes animated. The rest of the shapes learning a similar way. After that, they will choose one of 6 games for toddlers to check and fix the received knowledge:
1) dragging the shapes into the contours suitable for them;
2) shape builder – creating various items with the help of shapes (a snowman, a roly-poly, a fish, a house, a tree, a candy, a truck, and so on);
3) sorting busy shapes descending on the balloon into the contours to the right and to the left of the screen;
4) finding a pair for a shape out of a number of dancing forms;
5) pulling out an apple, putting shape puzzles on top of each other;
6) feeding a funny animal with food of different shapes, watching the body shape changes after certain shapes are eaten.
Smart baby shapes games can be recommended as:
1.) homeschooling game for toddlers 2 – 3 years;
2.) kindergarten games for 3 – 4 ages;
3.) preparing to school for children 4 – 5 year olds.
Downloading free educational games you will undoubtedly develop your child’s love for learning and comprehension of new information from the earliest childhood!
Enjoy playing our toddler games – kids shapes!
Email us at: support[at]gokidsmobile.com
We are on Fb: www.facebook.com/GoKidsMobile
You can also like
Learning shapes user reviews :
- Pamela, thanks for your feedback. We’re sorry to hear that the game does not work properly. You could try to clear the cache, restart the device and ensure that enough memory is available. We hope one of these works for you. If not, please contact us at feedback.gokids[at]gmail.com.
- Megan, thanks for your great review. We are very happy that you are satisfied with our game. You inspire us to create more fascinating games Stay tuned and play with pleasure!
Highly recommended! Fun and creative learning environment for children.
- Criselle, thanks for your feedback. We’re sorry to hear that the game does not work properly. You could try to clear the cache, restart the device and ensure that enough memory is available. We hope one of these works for you. If not, please contact us at feedback.gokids[at]gmail.com.
Contact developer :
Download Learning shapes from Play Store
Leave your feedback regarding Learning shapes
Get more android apps/games/updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new android apps / games and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.