Preschool Learning Games
15 educational games for early development of kids.
Our toddler games will help your baby develop such skills as visual perception, fine motor, logic, coordination, attentiveness and memory. The games will be entertaining for both girls and boys of pre-k, kindergarten and preschool ages.
Dress-up game: Put correct clothes on elephant and lizard.
Pattern game: Match cars by color to develop visual perception.
Logic game: Put bears, goats and fish into correct places.
Shapes game: Sort items while sledding and improve coordination.
Color game: Put sea creatures, jungle animals and fruits into correct spots basing on their color.
123 game: Count and learn numbers 1, 2 and 3 in a colorful toddler activity.
Puzzle game: Kids should sort objects into the corresponding silhouettes.
Building game: Build the space scene and enjoy great animations and sounds.
Size game: Set up houses for penguins and dress them up in a colorful game for kids.
Sorting game: Find correct vegetables and put them into a basket – amazingly fun for toddlers.
Preschool games for little kids are great for pre-k, kindergarten and preschool children who want to learn by playing.
Ages: 2, 3, 4 or 5 years old pre-k, kindergarten and preschool children.
You will never find annoying ads inside our app. We are always glad to receive your feedback and suggestions.
Preschool Learning Games user reviews :
This is a very good educational game. My kid loves it and I have seen his skills getting improved. Learning in a fun way
- Thanks for sharing your experience with us! We are so happy that your child likes our application! It sounds really motivating for us!
The “restore purchases” button does not work. I tried it on an Android phone, an iPhone, and a Fire tablet. It does nothing when you click it. Other people have the same issue. I emailed the developer and haven’t heard back yet.
- Thank you for the review. Please follow these steps to restore your purchases: – Login with the account used for purchasing. – Download the app with this account. – Turn ON the Internet connection. – Open the app. If the issue persists, please contact us via email to info[at]bimiboo.com.
so for it is perfect for my three yro. she loves this game. but we only played two games and it immediately asks for a review, weird but ok
- Thanks for sharing your experience with us! We are so happy that your child likes our application! Thank you for choosing Bimi Boo!
While my son really enjoys these games and they are educational. I bought the full version for $3.99 about 1 week ago, which my son fully enjoyed. However, as he started the app this morning, it now prompted us to buy the full version again. I haven’t uninstalled the game, so I have no idea why that is happening. The “restore purchase” button is also not working. I click it, and nothing happens. I have emailed them asking to restore my purchase. I hope they do!
- Thank you for the review. Please follow these instructions in order to transfer / restore your IAP (in-app purchase): 1) Set up the account from which the purchase was performed on the device. 2) Download (!) the app with the above-mentioned account. 3) Turn ON your internet connection before app launch. 4) Launch the app.
This game has great animation and beautifully drawn charaters, but repetitive concepts. I would not have felt so let down for my purchase if it wasn’t for the fact that every game is some iteration of a matching game.
I love this app and purchased the full version, but after redownloading the app it no longer lets me use the full version. I’ve tried to select the restore purchase part of the app, but it doesn’t work.
- Thank you for the review.Please follow these instructions in order to restore your IAP (in-app purchase): 1) Set up the account from which the purchase was performed on the device. 2) Download (!) the app with the above-mentioned account. 3) Turn ON your internet connection before app launch. 4) Launch the app.
Repetition is an important part of early learning and learning to listen is fundamental to that. The illustrations and animations in these lessons are wonderful but vocalizations of what is being done is absent.. If a child is on the app alone (which they often are) how are they to know why they are doing what they are doing? More language please.
great for the little ones! but this game is not free you have to pay to unlock all the games for your toddler
I love this and do my twins. I would love the developers to add sound, I.e. when red appears it is called red, etc rather than just music playing to help educational value. I sit with my twins and go through it but when they are different stages or different games it is more difficult and vocal consolidation from the games would support me supporting them. I hope this is clear. I hope this can happen as I have paid the extra for them to have the games.
Contact developer :
Leave your feedback regarding Preschool Learning Games