Xero users – run your business from your Android device. Track your finances and easily manage your cashflow: check bank balances, invoice customers, upload receipts, submit expense claims – all while you’re on the go.
Xero – beautiful accounting software.
MANAGE YOUR BUSINESS ON THE GO
• View all your accounts on your Android device – bank accounts, credit cards and PayPal balances, outstanding invoices, expense claims and all your contacts.
• Create, approve and send invoices directly from your phone.
• Upload receipts by taking a photo and do your expenses on the spot.
• Find contacts, call customers and suppliers, view them on a map, and quickly save your notes.
• Multi-currency support for foreign exchange transactions.
• Integrates with payroll, CRM, inventory management systems, e-commerce and other popular apps including Freshbooks, 37 Signals Highrise, Salesforce, PayPal, Shopify, Zen Cart and Magento
• Save a 4-digit PIN code to login quickly.
Requires a Xero account.
See why so many people around the world love Xero…
“I super-heart xero for accounting. It feels nice to not get confused by your own finances, hint hint quickbooks.” @synthemesc
“Migrated from myob onto @xero best thing I have done this year, so simple, easy and elegant” @Zero41Software
“Have to say the automated bank feed into @xero just makes life so much simpler! Couple that with the fantastic reconciliation, its fantastic!” @HelenStothard
“#xero is so much fun to use, I’m actually looking forward to bookkeeping tonight. Yep, seriously” @Sourcecraft
SAFE AND SECURE
With Xero your data is saved online – if your phone gets lost or stolen, all your data remains completely safe and unaffected. Data encryption is the same as that used for internet banking.
Xero user reviews:
I was very excited when i was downloading it. Like the setup online but when i opened the app, i felt like it was the wrong app. its slow, dosent close, cant add expenses a nd much more. I wish you can avoid too much cutomizations coz it will improve spedd
someone pointed out they don’t understand the couple of high ratings. If you are going to be serious, don’t put your own ratings in to make us feel we are doing something wrong. It doesn’t work. Fix it.
We have waited all this time for this (low) level of functionality? After all the promises of something great and the complexities etc etc. It is just a mobile dashboard. And a year after iphone app been available to develop and polish features. Can’t even exit simply − have to kill app via task manager. Can’t reconcile. No menu button. Tim
Download Xero :
Leave your feedback regarding Xero