[App] Audio Evolution Mobile
Audio Evolution Mobile : Multi-track audio sequencer with non-linear editing real-time fx and much more!
PROMOTION WEEK: NOW ONLY 3.99 euro instead of 5.99!!
The most versatile multi-track audio recorder on Android packed with features like non-linear non-destructive editing with unlimited undo/redo, mixing, real-time effects and much more!
Promotion week for our optional companion desktop application: Audio Evolution 5 for Windows/OSX now only 10 euro! See hxxp://audio-evolution.com
Audio Evolution Mobile Features:
• Multitrack audio playback
• Audio recording (while playing back other tracks)
• Loop playback
• Latency correction
• Import of WAV, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis audio files
• Import of mp3 (requires an optional download due to patents on mp3 if applicable to your country)
• Mastering to stereo WAV, AIFF or FLAC file (in full version)
• Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 4-band EQ, 3 insert effects and output bus selection
• Unlimited number of tracks (*)
• Unlimited number of groups (*)
• Real-time effects include: chorus, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, bandpass, highpass, lowpass, flanger, noisegate and tremolo (*)
• Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift
• Non-linear non-destructive editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, range editing
• Unlimited undo/redo for editing facilities
• Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings)
• Repeat samples with several options to create loops
• Add markers and quickly jump to them
• Load/Save projects including loading projects from our desktop DAW Audio Evolution 5
• Can use ES File Explorer to select samples for import
(*) Depending on your hardware’s capabilities
• 800×480 screen minimum (in landscape)
• Android 2.2 or higher
To connect a guitar by normal mono jack or a mic with XLR (phantom powered), you can use a Tascam iXZ. Some devices unfortunately do not work with it yet, so purchase at your own risk! If you can record by 4-pole headphone/mic mini-jack, the iXZ will probably work as well.
Tested with Tascam iXZ:
• HTC Desire
• Samsung Galaxy II Skyrocket
• Sony Xperia S
Audio Evolution Mobile Incompatible (yet) with Tascam iXZ:
• Sony Tablet S
Audio Evolution Mobile Demo limitations:
• No loading, saving or mastering of projects
• No ‘save range’ or ‘save sample piece’
• Recording and playback stops after 45 seconds
If you like it, please buy the full version here on Google Play: hxxps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.extreamsd.aemobile
If you have any suggestions, questions or want to report a bug, please contact us!
• MIDI sequencing
• Upload to SoundCloud
• …your ideas are welcome!
Follow us on Twitter: hxxp://twitter.com/#!/AudioEvolution5
New graphics for the mixer channel! I hope you like them better now!
Top buttons are now added dynamically which can lead to showing more buttons on smaller devices
Pitch shifter added to offline effects (long-press sample, first pop-up menu entry)
Made a start on the Dutch translation
Please report any bugs you find to us directly!
• Loop playback
• Time display at the top now scales according to the dpi of your device.
• Time display now has a pop-up menu where you can add, remove and jump to markers.
• Markers are now snapped to grid.
• Saving a range now results in a 16-bit WAV file instead of 24-bit which is more compatible with other players.
• Arming a track now unarms other tracks.
• For people that report crashes or freezes through Android: please contact me since I often need more information!
• Added mic input selection for devices that have front and back mics.
• Added fade in/out, normalize and reverse features (long-press sample and select first item in pop-up menu)
• Screen now stays on while playing back or recording
Tags: audio, record, recording, recorder, multitrack, j4t, DAW, fourtrack, fourtracks, audio editing, audio mixing, audio mixer, mixer, mix, cubase, audio editor
Audio Evolution Mobile user reviews:
Nice attempt to do a mobile DAW. I can go with no project saving and loading in a demo, but you cannot effectively test the workflow of an app when it stops every 45 seconds. So only 3 Stars for the DEMO.
The non demo version.. It just turns off
I want to buy the full version but i dont even know how to import audio instumentals Is there a way anyone can help me out with a tutorial video?
i use this with g-stomper and caustic. These 3 together build a great companion
I like it a little
Great companion to Caustic for adding vocal tracks 😉
Works smoothly… No glitches. If only we can trim the mics input but great software ….. Youtube review on the way.
This is the most featured and powerful multitrack recorder for Android I’ve found. And I’ve tried everyone I could find. Excellent support from the developer too, both for questions and also suggestions and feature requests. Works great on my Galaxy Note and Galaxy S. Would be even nicer on a larger tablet screen.
Download Audio Evolution Mobile :
Leave your feedback regarding Audio Evolution Mobile app
Get more android apps/games/updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new android apps / games and updates to your email inbox.