[App] GPS Data status and test
GPS Data status and test : GPS Data – essential application for all GPS users.
Presentation of all GPS data from device
Position, satellites, gps signal strength
Gps diagnose and gps testing
Splendid user interface: 2 color themes
With GPS Data you can check signal quality, test gps module, check your position/location, satellites count, signal quality, fix time and much more!
The nicest GPS test, status and diagnose app! If your gps navigation works horrible use this app to gps test, diagnose and fix your problem!
Four different tabs are at your service to test and see your GPS data:
1) Sky tab + signal view – sky map view presents position of satellites connected with device on the sky. Each small circle represents one satellite with color adequate to signal strength and its status. Sky map circle is rotated depending on device compass. Signal strength view presents strength chart of satellites connected with device. Each bar represents one satellite, height of the bar is proportional to received signal strength.
2) Signal tab – list of all satellites connected with device. Each row represents one satellite. With this list you get all details about satellite prn number, info about satellite fix, signal strength and type: GPS/GLONASS. Elevation and altitude is available in landscape mode.
3) Info tab – on this tab all most important data are available, which is:
a.Position info – latitude, longitude, altitude
b.Signal info – accuracy, satellites fixed, first fix time (fft)
c.Movement info – speed, bearing
4) World tab – world map view presents position of the device, it also shows global sun position and day-light/night-dark area. There is local and UTC date time from GPS, also time of the sunrise and sunset are available.
5) Geocoding tab – geocode address to world position!
Application offers different measurement units:
a)Position: Seconds, Minutes, Degrees, Universal Transverse Mercador (UTM), Military Grid Reference System (MGRS), Earth-centered, Earth-Fixed (ECEF)
b)Speed: Metric – kmph, Metric – ms, Imperial – mph, Nautical – knots
c)Distance: Metric – meters, Imperial – feet
GPS test and diagnose of your device. Management of A-GPS Xtra Data available:
a) Delete A-GPS Xtra Data
b) Download new A-GPS Xtra Data
GPS and GLONASS satellite types are available!
Satellite sky view
Signal strength and signal quality
Detailed gps informations
Position: latitude, longitude, altitude
Gps fix time, accuracy, speed and bearing
Sunset, sunrise, day-night map view
Two splendid color themes
GPS Data status and test user reviews :
This is the fastest and most accurate location and route detector I have seen. It takes the guesswork out where you are and where you have been. I love it.
Amazing I originally installed the app to solve some GPS issues, and it did! Now I’m keeping it because it has a lot of features, all pretty neat.
- January 3, 2017
- Hello, GPS data app is not polling or turning on gps module on device. It is only passively listening when other app or system is using gps module. This will not drain your battery or use cpu. If you don’t want to see this background notification you could always go to settings inside the app, notification – where you can disable it. Regards
I love it It display every important information best
Contact developer :
Download GPS Data status and test from Play Store
Leave your feedback regarding GPS Data status and test
Get more android apps/games/updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new android apps / games and updates to your email inbox.