[Game] Blade and Soul Revolution
Experience the epic martial arts game on mobile.
Blade&Soul: Revolution Now Available!
Windwalk across sky, land, and water!
Soar through the beautiful skies and massive full-3D landscapes of Blade&Soul: Revolution!
A Tale of Revenge
Experience a sweeping epic tale of revenge through high-quality cinematics
Your path to vengeance against your master’s murderer, Jinsoyun, begins today!
Unique & intricate skill combinations based on the Class of your choice
Master and hone each character’s skill set and create custom combos attacks.
Combine attacks with fellow players in real-time and lay waste to your opponents!
You won’t be able to take your eyes off the action-packed battles.
Join Faction War.
A strategic battle between Cerulean and Crimson
War on a massive scale played out in real-time in an open field.
Join the Faction War with up to 500 players on each server!
Join a thriving community.
Create your story by working together, and sometimes even fighting against one another.
Join a clan and assist your faction!
The community awaits you!
For the fastest news updates on Blade&Soul: Revolution…
Visit the Official Community: forum.netmarble.com/bns_revolution
Visit the Official Website: bnsrev.netmarble.com/
Visit the Official Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/BNSROfficial
This app offers in-app purchases. You can disable this feature on your device’s settings.
Terms of Service: help.netmarble.com/policy/terms_of_service.asp?locale=en
Also check our list
Blade and Soul Revolution user reviews :
- Hello. We’re sorry for the inconvenience. Connection problems and game crash are possibly related to the device. please contact our support team at bit.ly/3b8q3kf and share with us more information on the issue.
Great play through, no lag issues, very linear. A well-rounded version that is very similar in it’s routes to the PC Version. I suggest any action MMO or Martial arts gamers to give this Mobile version a try. the Shop is a decent Option, I don’t see any P2W so it’s a plus!
the game’s a game where you tap a button and your character automatically vanquishes enemies by themself, or auto-fulfills quest objectives. most of the game seems to be about micromanagement between different menus. much like 80% of any other available mobile MMOs. the game is not p2w, however, simple cosmetics, are ridiculously expensive in terms of real money-bought premium currency. the plot is basically the illegit spawn of Naruto and Avatar the Last Airbender. gfx/customization=gudgame.
- Hello there, Brandon! We thank you for sending us a 4-star review. We are truly appreciate your effort in writing us a feedback. If you have any other concerns, please contact us via bit.ly/3b8q3kf
- Greetings, supersonicheros2! Thank you for writing us a review. We’ll do our very best to improve the gaming experience for all our players. If you have any other concerns, please contact us via bit.ly/3b8q3kf
- Hello, Xavier! Thank you for writing us a review. We’ll do our very best to improve the gaming experience for all our players. If you have any other feedback or suggestions, please let us know via bit.ly/3b8q3kf
- Hello, Asid Khan! We are sorry to hear about your experience with the game. Your feedback is important to us and it would help us towards the improvement of the game. If you have any other feedback or suggestions, please let us know via bit.ly/3b8q3kf
This game seems to show a lot of potential. It does have more downloads after the initial one from getting it off the Play Store (Doesn’t seem too uncommon among amazing games), and they even give you a little mini game to play while it downloads, which is great. Definitely will update this review once the game fully downloads and I get to play.
Contact developer :
Game was removed from Play Store
Leave your feedback regarding Blade and Soul Revolution