[Game] Loop Dungeon: Idle RPG
An evolution of the idle genre that is easy to learn but hard to master!
Whether the game is running or not, the heroes’ fight never stops.
Your choices in hero enhancement, equipment, and exploration route will determine their success.
Wake up and see what treasures you earned while sleeping!
Use your own strategy to rise higher!
Collect the heroes you meet in the dungeon and work out the perfect synergy between them.
Analyze enemies and their different characteristics and skills so that you can deploy the best heroes to achieve victory.
Climb higher and challenge more powerful enemies.
A roguelike dungeon that changes daily!
Overcome the dungeon overflowing with colorful terrain and fierce monsters.
Shape the game your own way through your choices in the numerous events encountered in the dungeon.
What path will your heroes take?
Heroes of extraordinary ability, and constant growth!
From heroes who protect their allies to heroes who pack a powerful punch to turn the battlefield upside down!
Meet various heroes with irreplaceable skills.
Constantly improve your heroes to make them the best they can be!
Find the best combinations with unique legendary equipment!
Turn your party into a force to be reckoned with by equipping the best gear you can find.
Take down powerful enemies and collect as much legendary equipment as you can carry.
Find the best way to get the most out of your heroes.
Loop Dungeon user reviews :
Started the game, and I like it. The problem, like everyone has said, is the inventory. It takes way too much time to sort through. At minimum the tabs for equipment should be able to copy paste to another one so you can build the next set while having immediate reference to the other set.
- Hello. This is Loop Dungeon, an idle RPG with roguelike elements. I will forward the inquiry to the relevant department. We will conduct thorough and in-depth discussions for review.
It’s mildly entertaining, but the inventory systems kills it for me. The menus in general are not really set up well, and you really can’t call it an idle game if you log off and your inventory fills with useless junk immediately so it stops. Also seems like raising hero stats has no effect like it should, it doesn’t matter how many points I drop, I still end up stuck at the same spot. Not really entertaining if bosses just constantly regen their health, while my heros die instantly
- Hello. This is Loop Dungeon, an idle RPG with roguelike elements.We greatly appreciate your valuable feedback. Each and every one of your suggestions is truly valuable to us. We can relate to many of the points you’ve raised, and we will convey this feedback to the relevant department. Thank you very much for your continued interest and support.
Great graphics and replayability. Many heroes to unlock. Could use a few more evolving mechanics. Challenges would be a nice addition.
- Hello. This is Loop Dungeon, an idle RPG with roguelike elements. We promise to provide diverse content and rich events, so please continue to look forward to what’s ahead! Thank you.
cool game, play, restart, carry over skills. there is pvp along the way, multiple difficulties. huge amount of items. only negative thing is it’s a bit overwhelming. keep pressing buttons and it starts to make sence
- Hello. This is Loop Dungeon, an idle RPG with roguelike elements. Thank you very much for playing and enjoying the game. We will continue to do our best to ensure that adventurers like you are satisfied and can continue to enjoy the game in the future.
Hello. This is Loop Dungeon, an idle RPG with roguelike elements. Thank you very much for playing and enjoying the game. We will continue to do our best to ensure that adventurers like you are satisfied and can continue to enjoy the game in the future.
Finally an idle without time speed boosts, gold boosts, stamina and other mechanics meant to artificially inconvenience the player. On top of that I feel like I am making lots of choices too. Constructive criticism: I loved the normal difficulty – I felt that on every floor there was something interesting/fun, an event or arena fight. In Nightmare that’s diminished by a lot – I rarely find events so it’s much harder to make interesting characters anymore, most floors are just monster fights.
- Hello, Neocent TV. This is GM Lunella from the loop dungeon. Thank you so much for leaving your valuable comments. I will forward it to the development team and discuss how to improve it. Thank you for your interest and love in our Loop Dungeon. Have a nice day
Contact developer :
Leave your feedback regarding Loop Dungeon