[Game] High Rise
High Rise is an innovative take on the match 3 genre.
A relaxed casual puzzle experience. Match colourful cubes and watch them merge, grow and your 3D puzzle cityscape rise.
Easily Rotate your 3D city with a swipe of your finger, place cubes with a tap and let them merge and grow higher. And higher. And higher…
Simple and engaging gameplay, that is easy to learn, but leaves a lot of space for your own tactics and personal improvement.
The game is complete in its free version but will show you ads occasionally. Those who prefer an add-free experience can remove them with the cheapest possible In-App-Purchase and also support us updating this game and creating new ones.
No hidden costs or cheap tricks.
Innovative but easy gameplay
Simple and fun mechanics
A relaxed puzzle experience
Now with alternative color schemes – color-blind and dark
See your colorful city grow
Compare your city score with your friends and the whole world
Free with ads
Remove all adds for 1/3 cup of coffee
No hidden costs or cheap tricks
High Rise user reviews :
Great game. A little challenge but extremely fun. The reason I have 3 stars us because the app drains my battery power. I’m not exactly sure why, but it does. It’s not a very complicated game, there isn’t a lot of things it has to run in the background, so I am really confused as to why it sucks so much of my power.
I don’t know why but this game burns through my battery and gets my phone so hot I can’t even hold to my ear! (Sony Z5 Snapdragon 810, I know it’s an old phone with heat problems but I’m saying this considering all this and compared to other games)
Brilliant puzzle game at a giveaway price. Like the very best of this genre, the game’s simplicity belies it’s strategic depth. Clearing the claustrophobic grid of blocks into taller buildings is a real joy. A must have for any gamer.
- Update 1.5 should fix the issue.It would be great if you would leave us a note, if the problem remains.
- Thanks for your feedback – we heard you! The game will now be saved if Android kills the app. High Score and sound settings are also saved. On top we added more colors to choose from and an optional double tap.
- Hi, thanks for the feedback! We added two more color schemes with version 1.3. ‘Contrast’ should work much better for color blind players – we were told. Feedback would be very much appreciated! You can change the skin in the options menu.
- Dear Lukas, it would be great, if you could give version 1.5 a try and let is know if it works for you.
- Hi and thanks for your feedback! With update 1.3 we added the save feature, everyone was waiting for. Hurray! We decided not to add an undo though, because it would change the game too drastically. Instead you can activate an optional ‘Double Tap’ input method in the options menu that should reduce accidentally placed blocks.
- Thanks for your feedback, we released a new version, 1.43, that might fix the issue. We would be happy for a short feedback if the new version works for you.
Contact developer :
Download High Rise from Play Store
Leave your feedback regarding High Rise
Get more android apps/games/updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new android apps / games and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.