Sworkit randomized circuit training workouts provide an effective and simple way to get a quick, fun workout. Choose your workout length and target specific areas to create the perfect workout anywhere, anytime. No extra equipment required.
Sworkit is designed to keep your workouts more interesting by building randomized workouts that do not require any extra equipment and will not become monotonous. The circuit training aspect provides additional cardiovascular fitness with each exercise being presented in 30 second intervals with a built in rest periods every 2 minutes.
• Targeted workouts for Upper Body, Lower Body, Core Strength, Back Strength, Stretching Only, and custom Yoga Sequences.
• Full Body mode combines upper, lower, and core exercises.
• Anything Goes combines full body, back strength, stretching only, and basic yoga poses.
• Images are provided to describe every exercise.
• Sun Sequence yoga workout is designed as a great warmup or can be used as practice by itself. Complete as many rounds as you would like.
• Full Sequence 1 takes you through a full yoga workout and gives you control of the speed to allow you to control your breathing pattern.
• Audible sounds indicate when it is time to switch workouts.
• MORE features will be added soon to allow you to track your progress, share with friends, build your own custom workouts and more as feedback is provided.
I hope you enjoy Sworkit as a great workout tool that will keep you motivated to increase your overall fitness level at your convenience. Please workout within your means and be safe at all times.
I have not used the app yet, this is a review of my interactions with the developer. The app was not compatible with my older version of Android. I sent an email to the developer asking him to add support for my device. He replied on the same day, made the change to the app, and sent me a follow up email saying the app was now ready for my device within 24 hours. For a FREE app, this kind of customer service is fantastic. Kudos!
First: the content of this app is fantastic, and the fact that it’s provided for free, with no ads (or Internet permission) is amazing. The issue I have is with the WebView interface-it’s a little slow to respond, and the touch areas are a bit small on an XHDPI device. Looking forward to any improvement, but the app is certainly useful and usable as it is now.
Only issue I have with the app is the fact that I have to use my task manager to close it… Hitting the back button doesn’t close the app, not is the a button for it.
It gives decent workouts for the selected time frame. Only complaint is the interface seems slow which is what is keeping it from five stars
Leave your feedback regarding Sworkitapp
Get more android apps/games/updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new android apps / games and updates to your email inbox.