[Game] Color Sense Master
world of solitaire
This game, Color Sense Master, shows blocks of the same color except one block.
Look for one box that appears in a different color.
Total 150 various colors are supported.
There are two game modes;
Tap count limit mode
The ‘Statistics’ menu displays user’s cumulative color perception score, which is based on user’s entire game play. Also you can compare your highest level to the level of other players around the world. Challenge the final level 100 to become a master of color.
Let’s start testing your color perception ability!
Q. How do people differentiate colors?
The color is identified by the ‘cone cell’ in the human eye’s retina.
There are three types of cone cells to distinguish colours. One is particularly sensitive to red light wavelengths, another to green light, and a third to blue light.
Cone cell distribution ratios for the ‘red region’, ‘green and yellow region’, and ‘blue region’ are generally composed of : : .
Due to the relatively small number of cells that detect blue, many users in this App review say blue identification is the hardest.
Q. How are scores determined in the statistics feature?
– At Low difficulty
If the answer is correct, slight score is added.
If the answer is wrong, a relatively big score is subtracted.
– At High difficulty
If the answer is correct, a relatively big score is added.
If the answer is wrong, slight score is subtracted.
Please take a break after the game for a certain amount of time to protect your eyesight.
This game is free, and does not contain any stimulating content, so anyone can enjoy it.
Comments on translations are always welcome.
If you have any questions or bug reports, please e-mail us.
Color Sense Master user reviews :
- First of all, thank you for leaving a very detailed and polite review. This game (or test) is very simple, and anyone can easily access it. In some cases, it can also be used as an easy tool to identify specific colors that are difficult to distinguish. For reference, humans lack visual cells to differentiate blue color. Thank you for 5 stars!
- Normally, the difficulty increases as you level up. However, certain colors (eg blue) are difficult to distinguish due to the nature of human visual cells. As you know, the color selection is random, regardless of level, so there is no full linear difficulty increase. Thank you for the review.
- Currently, the statistics show you which colors are distinguished and which ones are difficult to distinguish. We will update the statistics function in the future through research. Thank you for the good comment.
- The rules are very simple and easy. Just choose one other color. We would appreciate if you could update the review to see what was not satisfactory as one star.
- We are very grateful and happy to say that this app was helpful. Thank you for a good review!
- Thank you for the 5 stars and the in-depth review of the blue color series.
- Thank you for the wonderful review and 5 stars!
Contact developer :
Download Color Sense Master from Play Store
Leave your feedback regarding Color Sense Master
Get more android apps/games/updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new android apps / games and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.