Personalize your crypto watchlist, set custom alerts and monitor real time prices from 10,000+ markets and 30+ exchanges.
This companion app to the popular crypto charting and trading tool Cryptowatch cryptowat.ch delivers the performance that traders need in a clean, sleek package.
Get fast prices and market data in a simple real-time tracker, no bloat. We designed our interface to deliver the crypto price data, alerts and notifications you need.
Live crypto prices, 2x faster than other price trackers
Customize your crypto watchlist
Quick search function
Android home screen price widgets
10,000+ real-time markets
Custom price alerts and notifications
Charts and order books
Manage the markets in your personalized watchlist and find any market with our universal search.
Cryptowatch scans 10,000+ markets across 30+ top exchanges – like Binance, Kraken, Coinbase Pro, FTX, Deribit and more.
Price Alerts & Custom Notifications
Use your Cryptowatch account to set and edit your price and volume alerts from your mobile device. Get a push notification instantly when any market triggers an alert, and jump in to the app to see how the market is moving.
Daily watchlists alerts to get notified about the best and worst 24H movers in your watchlist.
With one tap, view the 1H, 1D, 1W, 1Y or all-time sparkline for your favorite markets, along with OHLC and trading volume data and live order book.
Pick from 1000s of markets, with cryptocurrencies like BTC, ETH, XRP, DOT, ADA, LINK, LTC and more quoted in dollars, euros, yen and more.
Cryptowatch user reviews :
Almost there. I use the desktop website usually, but would love to have my most frequently used features available in the mobile app. Unfortunately, they’re not all there. I prefer to set alerts based on Bollinger bands on the website, but this app only supports price and volume, as far as I can tell.
- We appreciate the review and feedback Andrew, thanks Our team is working hard to bring most of the great features available on the website over to the mobile version. TA indicator alerts likely won’t be coming to mobile until next year, but portfolio tracking and exchange connectivity can be expected some time in the Fall – stay tuned! Cheers
Very Good, Ad Free! It has everything I need. My exchange only offers line charts, so I downloaded this off the good reviews. Very easy to use and has a nice GUI. Has candlestick charts, open, high, low and close and indicators, RSI, MACD. Chart also has Bollinger bands and moving averages. Nice work.
- Hey Steven We really appreciate the 5-star review and detailed feedback – thanks! Our team has worked hard to bring all of these great features to the Cryptowatch mobile experience. We’ll continue to keep making improvements and adding features, so stay tuned for future releases Cheers, Cryptowatch Team
Can’t imagine not using it once I tried it, it also has a feature of customizing color palette of the app I like that detail, I’m loving the option of creating alerts but it would be better if they added a sound notification so you can run your errands or watch a show without constantly checking for alerts on the screen
- Hi Fin, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review and feedback. It’s awesome to hear that you’re enjoying the color customization feature, it’s one of our favorites as well! Our team is working on bringing back sound notifications, so please stay tuned. Cheers, Cryptowatch Team.
If i connect with the API keys of kraken using the web page of this app i can see my coins and a percentage of earnings, very useful, but this app doesn’t do it. I watch cryptowatch page with the phone, why the app can’t? The app just have lots of less tools compared to the same interface on the web. Why bother? I’ll gladly change the stars if I’m proven mistaken.
- Hi Rafael, thanks for your feedback. We’re working on adding new features such as portfolio tracking alongside exchange connectivity between our web and mobile app. This will also allow you to connect exchanges from the app itself. We will make sure to send you an update when this happens! Cheers, Cryptowatch Team
It’s a good start and something I’ll keep. I would like more control as far as zooming in and out and moving back in time on smaller time frames. Also would be nice to be able to have a slider on price to shrink or expand price. My goto is still trading view but with continued improvements this can definitely compete as a more simple way to view charts. For now the biggest draw back is lack of being able to manipulate the chart as far as zooming and moving it around.
- Hi Adam, thank you for leaving us such detailed and constructive feedback, we truly appreciate it. You can definitely look forward to improvements with chart functionality in the future. If you need anything else, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at cryptowat.ch/support. Cheers, Cryptowatch Team
Contact developer :
Leave your feedback regarding Cryptowatch
Get more android apps/games/updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new android apps / games and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.