[Game] Design Diary – Match 3 & Home
Friendship? Design? Puzzles? Find all you want in Design Diary!
Design a home while solving match-3 puzzles with this new free puzzle game!
Help Claire and Alice renovate all kinds of houses to make them top house designers! Swipe colors, beat fun matching levels, unlock fantastic episodes, exploring and decorating more hidden areas along the way!
Various home decorating challenges await! From a quiet courtyard to a beautiful terrace, a neat living room to a cozy bedroom, and even a romantic wedding to an elegant coffee bar. What are you waiting for? Come and start the makeover for free!
Creative Home Design Gameplay:
Simply tap to decorate houses at your fingertips!
Renovate, decorate and customize everything in your favorite style!
Fascinating Storylines & Characters:
Live an absorbing story while decorating the home!
Meet and interact with dozens of fantastic characters!
Tons of Match-3 Puzzles:
A unique and fun match-3 game for both masters and new players!
Get ready to challenge hundreds of addictive matching levels – fun never ends!
Multiple Houses & Areas:
Explore and decorate new areas, including the coffee bar, courtyard, terrace, and more!
Complete each room’s design to win loads of free coins and boosters!
And What’s More:
Incredible boosters and powerful combos!
Thousands of 3D furniture are waiting for you to unlock!
100% free and no wifi needed! Play without internet anytime and anywhere!
Design Diary is a free offline game, combining home decor, renovation, house design and classic matching puzzles. Any questions? Contact us at designdiary[at]bigcool.com. We value your feedback!
Ready to decorate and renovate a home? Download now and show us your house designer talents!
Design Diary user reviews :
I was pre- registered to play this game. The storyline seemed okay at first but soon it gets less and less of story. Around level 67 you have to purchase boosters if you wanna continue playing. The coins that you win in each level are ridiculously little. Not too many adds and that’s good but if you can’t pass the levels without spending then why staying to this game? The graphics are awesome and that’s why I give the star. I give this game one week. If I still can’t pass levels then bye.
- Thanks for your advice! There will be more events and rewards in the future updating. Which will help players win boosters and crash the levels easilier. And some extra stories may also come out with events. For now, if you find there are levels too hard, feel free to tell us the level ID at anytime. We will optimize them for better experience!
I just finished the current rooms, no more levels too. I’m only here for the room designing, even though most levels are impossible to beat without power-ups, using up all your lives in one level. You should really release new levels soon, there aren’t even any events or co-op or something for more fun.
- Sorry to keep you waiting. We will update more new levels as soon as possible. Although we are a small team, We will update constantly(30 new levels per 3~4 weeks). We appreciate your understanding! If there is anything else we can do for you, just let us know at any time! Have a wonderful day!
I have greatly enjoyed this game and appreciate how all of the ads are automatically muted. Being able to decorate locations was something that drew me to the game initially and am glad I tried it. Anxiously awaiting new levels
- Thanks for your support! Your encouragement is our greatest motivation, we will continue to update high quality levels, wish you enjoy the game! If you have any questions when you are playing, feel free to contact us at designdiary[at]bigcool.com at any time!
Omg I am really loving this game the first 10 min and I am on level 18! There’s a couple blips! 1) You don’t have a way for us to connect to facebook! 2) There is no guild so we can connect with others and exchange lives! & 3) Other’s give a special reward for preregistering! But don’t worry I am definately gonna keep going! I love it!
- Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry that players are unable to synchro their progress in different device or restore their progress at present. Although we are a small team, we will develop the function of connecting to facebook as soon as possible.
I’m only up to level 74 but I am liking this game so far. You can earn a booster for most rounds. As I said, fun game so far.
- Thanks for your feedback. There are corresponding furniture buttons in each scene, click the button to decorate the scene with stars. Gold coins can help you get new steps when you fail, so that you can pass the level better. Have a nice day.
Contact developer :
Leave your feedback regarding Design Diary