[App] Esprit – Shop fashion & styles
With this free app, you’ll have the entire world of Esprit with you all the time.
Never miss out on any offers again! Whether you’re at home or on the go – with the Esprit app it’s easy to discover Esprit from your smartphone, including our many customer service options:
Discover the new collections and fashion trends before anyone else
Exclusive offers & promotions
You’ll always be up-to-date on current VIP events, coupons, vouchers, offers & much more
The Storefinder will show you all of the Esprit stores near you
Simple & secure shopping in our e-shop with the biggest Esprit collection in the world*
Download the new Esprit app free of charge now and discover the world of Esprit on your smartphone.
*The e-shop is currently available in these countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan R.O.C., United Kingdom
Esprit is a leading international fashion brand. Its inspiring collections for women, men and kids invite you to shop. As well as sustainable fashion and long-lasting shoes, we also offer a large selection of co-ordinating accessories, lifestyle products and sportswear. At Esprit we believe fashion should be simple and carefree, which is why we are delighted to be able to offer you this unique shopping experience.
Do you have any questions about the Esprit app? Or ideas about how we can make it even better? E-mail us with your feedback at Android@esprit.com
We are looking forward to hearing your feedback so that we can make the Esprit app even better for you!
Esprit user reviews :
There should be ‘share’ button on each item. Right now when my wife wants me to buy her something, she has to dictate the item id which is horrendous.
Impossible to login in the app, is there any way to get the barcode of the card? If I click the link in the email for the card print thingy it just shows a broken image.
- Hi Foo Bar, sorry our app isn’t working for you right now! Please delete and reinstall it with a stable WiFi connection. Then log in with your Friends number and password and try again. Should it still not work, please send us an email with a detailed description of the problem, your technical data and maybe screenshots to contact-fb[at]esprit.co.uk.
This app currently needs more than 3 gigs of space on my phone. That’s ridiculous. Guess it has to go. /edit cool, trying again, thanks for the answer.
- Oh no, it shouldn’t be like that with the app of course! Please delete the app data and see if that helps. Here are some instructions if needed: Navigate to the overview of the installed apps and delete the app data in the details view of the Esprit app. If it doesn’t, please delete the entire app and reinstall it with a stable WiFi connection.
Never works in stores. NEVER. This is the only loyalty programme for which I still have to carry the physical card with me. For some reason, the stores in Germany never have cell signals (using blockers?), and their WiFi srems to be super slow. At any rate, you’ll be lucky if the app gets past the starting page. [Update: the app has stopped working overall, it just freezes while opening]
- Dear Bettina L., To rebuild the functionality of the app, please delete the corresponding saved app data in the detail window of the Esprit app. Afterwards, our app can be used as intended. Your Esprit team
The app cannot run as smoothly as other general shopping apps. I have difficulties registering my account and browsing through the app itself. There are many lags and the app cannot load fast enough even at a standard rate. Very disappointing, it is better to use their online website than using through the app.
- Dear Rachel Loke, To rebuild the functionality of the app, please delete the corresponding saved app data in the detail window of the Esprit app. Afterwards, our app can be used as intended. Your Esprit team
Love esprit, but the app is terrible. Shows an iso error on the shopping window if I am logged in. So the only way to browse and shop is without logging in. Also can’t see the purchases I have made. I tried deleting the information in the details section but still doesn’t let me shop while logged in. It also deletes the items from the shopping cart when the size isn’t available. That’s annoying, should just say unavailable. Finally can’t mark an item as favorite.
- Dear Andrea Lituma, To rebuild the functionality of the app, please delete the corresponding saved app data in the detail window of the Esprit app. Afterwards, our app can be used as intended. Your Esprit team
Contact developer :
Leave your feedback regarding Esprit