[Game] Final Gear
Remodel your mechs freely with millions of possible combinations!
Earn hundreds of components by clearing stages or through part development, then use these to create ultra-powerful mechs! You can also collect gorgeous custom mech suits!
Over 100 versatile pilots with diverse traits and occupations!
Each pilot boasts unique personalities and abilities, and comes with dynamic models and personalized voice acting! Train your pilots and fight!
Build your own base and have your pilots producing products while you’re AFK!
Build rooms, such as dormitories, observation rooms, hangars, research labs, warehouses, and more. Each room comes with its own resources and bonuses. Choose freely which rooms to build, and make your very own base!
Strategic & dynamic maps for the perfect side-scrolling shooter experience.
Choose your lineup carefully based on the terrain, your enemy’s lineup, and your mission objective. Tons of tactical missions to complete at your leisure!
In year 2110 of the old calendar, a meteor strike rendered the face of the earth a wasteland and humanity hovered on the brink of extinction. The surviving humans worked on reconstruction efforts in order to bring back a scientific and technological civilization. One of the mightier groups among them was “Kegha”. Given their superiority in both numbers and technology, Kegha soon established a capital city and rolled out a form of mobile, weaponized battle armor: Final Gear. This mecha technology soon spread all over the lands, giving rise to three major forces: Kegha, Arita and Hexel.
The story unfolds as the three forces vie for supremacy….
Feel free to contact us at any time if you encounter any issues.
Final Gear user reviews :
Fix the “Not in combat” error. Very annoying that when it occurs, not only do you need to restart the game but the damage you took from the interrupted battle carries on when you restart combat. I suggest adding an in-game refresh connection button when it occurs. This is a potential game killer. I hope you guys will fix this asap.
- Dear Captain, We apologize for the problem you encountered. Please switch to another network (wifi or 4G/5G) and try a VPN; or clear cache and close other background apps to see if it works. If this issue is still not resolved, please contact us within the game ~ have a nice day!
This will probably be my final review. This game had decent premises, nice character, mech design, and the story is kinda good. But it’s become insignifant because of bugs and lack of optimizations. After recent maintenance and new patch for the game, I can’t even accessing “FELIX” (homebase) without the game crashing on me on load. It is too bad cause this game had so much potential but at this current state, I wouldn’t recommend to play this game. Guess I’ll go unistalling the game then.
- Dear Captain, We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. We also thank you for your feedback and will take your information submit to team for reference. If you have any suggestion, please feel free to contact us.
Game has gone downhill with no improvement on things that actually need to be addressed. I been playing since almost launch and there’s still no speed up multiplier, battles take FOREVER and after so many it seems like an eternity. Doing dailies is now a chore and is a reason for quitting and an uninstall
- Dear Captain, thank you for your feedback. we will continue to optimize the game to bring you a better gaming experience
Update 8/05- Game seems to be barely supported if at all. Gacha rates and design to make a unit viable destroys any reason to even recruit given how many crystals it takes and how few they give you. The UI is not as good as it first seemed and just looks bad and unorganized. Too many menus for a bunch of different random features the game doesn’t really explain the purpose of. Overall dropped from 5* to 2* -Old- Great game so far. No major issues. Great art, Mecha design and decent good UI.
- Hello Captain! We’re glad to receive your feedback, and thanks for loving our game! Evelynn and the team will keep on optimizing the game and bring more interesting events to all Captains! If you have any suggestions for us, please feel free to contact us at any time!
This is a pretty decent game. I like the art, music, and the grind for resources. However, there are some glaring issues as to why imo do not recommend downloading. Bugs are prevalent in most, if not all, updates to some degree, some even locking you entirely of the game. Devs take days, if not longer, to fix issues. In a game this resource dependent, you can’t afford to lose days. Things that could be handled better, UR characters, crystal pricing, mats locked, or severely gated.
- Dear Captain, we apologize for any inconvenience caused. To let us assist you with the issue, please contact using the contact below, we will do our best to assist you! In-game report channel: Main screen→ click “Settings” →”Support” or Customer Service Center: www.komoejoy-sea.com/service
Contact developer :
Leave your feedback regarding Final Gear