[Game] Valley of Stars – Nonogram
Nonogram puzzles with a mysterious story!
Will the girl and Mr Fox be able to get to the Valley of Stars safely?
What will await them at the end of the journey?
Watch their beautiful journey to the end while enjoying the nonogram puzzles.
Hundreds of puzzles available.
Cool design colour dots. ( puzzle logic corrected )
The puzzle game saves automatically at the end of the operation.
Multiple difficulty levels.
By completing normal and history mode you can access BigMap mode.
The more puzzles you solve, the more interesting the story becomes
Valley of Stars user reviews :
A pretty good little game. The controls are awesome, and one of the few nonogram games I felt comfortable with. Responsive, but not getting in your way. Only critique is that the story is a bit basic (I loved the story from Two Eyes). Heartwarming and well paced, but linear and predictable. But, the story also doesn’t get in your way, and can be skipped. Also, the puzzles are quite simple compared to other nonogram games – good for a quick diversion, but not if you are looking for a challenge
- Hello. Thank you for playing our games steadily, and leaving a sincere comment on the game. We will pay attention to the difficulty of the puzzle and story and will do our best to ensure that various users can enjoy the game in the future. We hope you have a great day!
Lovely, with one MAJOR flaw. I love these games, and the controls are great, BUT…when you have fulfilled part of a line, the number is greyed out and for me it blends into the background, so the numbers that should be for example 3 6 on a ten line, with the 3 fulfilled, just looks like 6, so I try to do 6 from the start, and its incorrect. Basically : Change the colour of text, maybe red for fulfilled, green for unfulfilled. Then it’d be a 4 or 5 *
- Hello. Thank you so much for playing the game and leaving a valuable comment. We will positively consider changing the color of the numbers. We hope you have a great day!
Beautiful appearance, smooth addicting game play, a fun story. The story sprites that are unlocked look a bit simplistic but may just be the chosen style. Although I would request a slight change of color to the number of cluster of completed blocks when there are still some in the line to do. The color is too similar to the background
- Thank you for playing the Valley of Stars and leaving a valuable comment. We will positively consider changing the color of the numbers.
Youtube ads for mobile games are usually a parade of the bottom of the barrel, but something felt different about the one for this. Sure enough, it’s actually a nice game! My only complaint is how scant and repetitive the background music is. More of a soundtrack would really do this game a lot of good. Otherwise, the puzzles are good, the art is phenomenal, and the ads are very well-balanced (with the option to purchase their removal being a plus).
- We’re really appreciated about recommending the Valley of Stars and leaving an precious opinion on the game. We’ll positively Check your opinion on the background music and try to add more music. Thank you!
I have played a lot of nonogram apps and this one checks a lot of boxes for me. Satisfying gameplay with stunning visuals, telling a cute story in a unique way with a sticker-book feel. Very few ads with the option to pay to remove them. Overall a really cute game that I’m more than willing to sink some time into.
- Thank you for your valuable feedback on the game! We put a lot of effort into making users feel new and interested while playing our Nonogram. We wish you have a good time with the Valley of Stars.
So far, so good. Looking forward to the next chapters. Update – Quite the enjoyable little game. Thank you. The only criticism is to use a different color palette for the numbers. Light grey on a dark Ghrey background for found numbers is a bit brutal on the eyes. Besides that, it was a good enjoyable puzzle game with story.
- Thank you for enjoying our game! I hope you have a great time with the Valley of Stars.
Great story, but the contrast between the greyed out completed numbers and the dark blue background is too low. Example: if the solution is 2 and 7, if the 2 is complete, sometimes it looks like it’s only a 7, and I made the mistake of continuing that 2 to finish it as a 7 in error.
- We apologize for the inconvenience caused by using the game. Based on your feedback, we will review the readability and make efforts to improve the game.
Contact developer :
Leave your feedback regarding Valley of Stars