[App] PhotoCircle: You’re together with friends, and it’s a day to remember. Capture the memories in a shared photo album. Simply put your phones together to create a PhotoCircle, and then start taking pictures. It’s fast, private, and simple. One photo album for you, your friends, and a beautiful day.
– Adding one or more friends to a PhotoCircle is easy. Put your phones together, and they are automatically added.
– You can have as many Circles as you want, and there’s no limit to the number of photos you can take.
– No need to refresh. Circle updates instantly. It’s fast.
– Great for birthdays, weddings, and afternoons with friends
– What happens in the Circle stays in the Circle. Photos added to the Circle are private by default.
– A friend couldn’t make it? Add her via SMS or email. Photos are still shared, even when you’re apart.
– Available on Android and iOS
The Circle platform automatically connects users in close proximity. We test and certify Android devices before enabling this feature. For those devices not yet supported, users can connect using a 6-digit PIN. See our list of currently supported Android devices:
Photos by Fred Benenson used under a Creative Commons Attribution License.
Photo by Dustin Jensen.
Get more android apps/games/updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new android apps / games and updates to your email inbox.