[App] WiFi File Transfer
WiFi File Transfer lets you upload and download files to/from your phone or tablet over a wireless connection. Easy-to-use web interface, no USB cable needed.
• Upload or download multiple files at once
• Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files using the built-in file manager interface
• Password authentication (optional)
• Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
• Runs as a background service
• View photos directly in your web browser (integrated thumbnail gallery)
• In order to use this app, your computer and your phone need to be on the same local area (or wlan) network.
• If you would like to use this app on public WiFi networks, please make sure to set an access password in the app settings.
• If you’re using WiFi File Transfer alongside other server apps such as WebSharing or Kies Air, make sure they do not use the same port number.
• This free version cannot upload files larger than 4 MB. Everything else works 100%.
Feel free to send any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please keep in mind that if you post a review, we have no way of contacting you. If you’re having a problem with the app, send us an email. We can’t provide help or fix a bug if we can’t communicate with you.
WiFi File Transfer user reviews:
This app works, but it’s awkward to use and the help files don’t. It definately needs a search feature. It’s also slow and awkward having to go up and down one level at a time. Works on my Casio Commando.
Just when I thought it couldn’t get better, they make it easier! Now transfer a bunch of photos as one ZIP file rather than individually. Fast and easy!
Very fast transfers without cables. Easy to use. Excellent app!
Download WiFi File Transfer:
Leave your feedback regarding WiFi File Transfer
Get more android apps/games/updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new android apps / games and updates to your email inbox.