The B737MRG is the most trusted professional reference for airline pilots flying the Boeing 737.
The B737MRG covers 300 different non-normals, that is a hundred more than the official QRH. The app provides system notes and practical advice on how to deal with each non-normal, both on ground and in flight. The app comes with over 2,200 illustrations, logic gates, lights and schematics!
Captain Pat BOONE, author of the B737 MRG, is a senior instructor with more than 20,000 flight hours on Boeing aircraft (Boeing 737, Boeing 767 and Boeing 787 Dreamliner).
You can free download the app and review a couple of demo pages. You need a paid subscription to access the entire content. With a subscription you get access to all editions of the B737MRG (CL, NG, MAX) in all languages (English, Chinese). Your subscription includes all updates of the content that are published by the author on a regular basis.
Your subscription runs for a period of 1 year, starting the date of in-app purchase. There is no free trial period. The price for the subscription is around a dollar / euro per month. The exact price depends on local taxes and is displayed inside the app.
A single subscription can be used on multiple devices (phone, tablet), as long as these devices run the same app store account.
Cancellation and refund of your current subscription are not possible. Your subscription runs until the end of the current period. Your subscription is automatically renewed, unless Auto-Renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your app store account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn-off auto-renewal by going to your app store account settings, anytime after your initial purchase.
Visit : b737mrg.net/disclaimer/
B737MRG user reviews :
737 captain here, been a user for 7 years and I still use this thrustworthy companion regularly on the line, gives me an additional peace of mind. With this refreshed version, I had hoped you guys would address this tiny UI issue that’s been bothering me since day one : when hitting the back button of the phone, it exits the app instead of going back to previous content. Take care in these though times.
- Hi Kevin! I am returning to you to advise that this issue will be resolved on the next Build 202000730. I appreciate your report! Thanks a lot! -Pat
I had this app on my old tablet in the past and was very happy with it. For some reason my new Samsung Tab S6 would not accept my paid subscription. Developer is refunding the paid subscription. This app is great. It provided me with a quick system reference in the cockpit without having to read the FCOM to help diagnose a system anomaly. Highly recommend it. Gave 3 stars now because of it not working on my new device. 5 stars when it works.
- Hi Thomas! Thank you for the update. Please notice that we had sent you emails but it seems like these emails are stuck on your spam filter perhaps. We will make sure that it will work on the other device as well. #Crewlounge
This is a very useful app but I am facing an issue with subscription. My subscription for the mrg expired recently. My iPad is old and it’s not possible to subscribe in that. The page resets Everytime.I have Android phone and windows laptop. But I understand that if I subscribe in the Android, I can’t still use it in my iPad. I wish we had a laptop version of the app as well.
- Dear Alok, thank you for your kind comments. If you purchase a subscription from Google Play, it will not work on your iOS devices. You can however use the subscription on multiple Android devices then, all having the same Gmail account. Kind regards, Pat
I love this app, I just want to point that right now I am unable to use the app, it crashes as soon as I open it, even after reinstalling the app, resetting the device, wipe cache… nothing works…
It’s a nice supplementary app besides fcom. Very useful for pilots and for line maintenance stuff.
- Hi Fatih, thank you for your review. I appreciate it a lot! – Pat
Awesome experience for line maint but there space for improvement for maintenance guys. Overall highly recommend
- Hi Bilal, thanks for your feedback. We are continuously working on adding more features to our app to make your experience better.
Very handy and useful for both flight crew and maintenance personnel.
- Hi Hamid! Thanks a lot for your kind words, very encouraging! I appreciate it a lot! #MRG
Always a good back up to officially issued docs. A rounded overview.
- Dear Kevin, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We’re grateful for your honest feedback and we’re glad you feel we’re on the right track! -Pat
Contact developer :
Leave your feedback regarding B737MRG
Get more android apps/games/updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new android apps / games and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.