[Game] Kiss of War
Kiss of War is a war strategy game set in the late modern period.
It tells a story about a group of charming women with different pasts fighting against the Invaders with allies. You will play as a Commander in the game. Train powerful troops and recruit beautiful female Officers to lead. Unite other Commanders to eliminate the Invaders and finally achieve world peace by establishing a stronger Guild!
1. Brand New Troop Control System
The game uses a new free control system that allows players to command multiple troops to march, garrison, and change targets and marching routes on the battlefield. Strong troops cannot prevail without excellent leadership and strategies!
2. Vivid War Scenes
We have created vivid cities and battlefields based on actual geography from the late modern Europe, including landmarks that people will recognize. Plus, we have also simulated the famous war machines used during the late modern period, which aim to bringing you back to the era when legends emerged.
3. Real-time Multiplayer Combat
Fighting against real players is always more complicated and appealing than battling the AI. You still need help from other players, even when you’re strong because you won’t be fighting against one opponent. It could be an entire Guild, or even more.
4. Multiple Countries to Select
You can choose different countries to play in the game. Each country has its own Country Trait, and the combat units unique to each country are all famous war machines that served the countries throughout history. You can lead the army that you want in the game, and launch attacks on your enemies!
Millions of players have joined this legendary battlefield. Expand your Guild, show your power, and conquer this land!
Facebook : www.facebook.com/kissofwaronline/
Also see our list
Kiss of War user reviews :
I’ve tried a lot of civilization building games revolving around RTS war. This one surprisingly is the best, free to play friendly. Nice people, and even if your armies are wiped out you are reimbursed the resources to prevent setting you back to the stone age. It’s a fun game, and I love the community. If anything, give us some more big uhh, you know… and I’ll give you some money and time!
- Dear commander, we are so sorry for any inconvenience. We are not a P2W game. If you have any suggestions or problems with our game, please feel free to contact our in-game CS, we will do our best to help you. Also, we are happy to give you some suggestions on our gameplay. Thank you for your support, we wish you have a nice day
Overall, a very addicting game. However, there are a few things I know need to be addressed. 1) I’ve had the unfortunate luck of getting the same commander almost everytime when my elite recruitment is free. 2) I’d like it to be able to use the airfield. I think that would be fun. 3) more officers would be nice. Maybe have more nations represented in game. Aside from that, a great game to play. Definitely something the developers should be proud of. Keep up the good work KOW.
- Dear Murray Williamson Glad to get your high star and positive comment. Our team will keep working hard to bring interesting functions to all players. Welcome to follow our Facebook, www.facebook.com/kissofwaronline/, to learn new info for game. Have fun in game.
- Dear Electric Nick Sorry for the experience caused by activity issue.To protect your private info, it’s not convenient to resolve your issue here. Please pay more attention to the message from CS. We have reminded CS checking your issue more carefully. Appreciate your understanding.
- Dear Steven T Thanks for your suggestion. About the battle mechanism, our team will observe all players data and evaluate players feedback to make optimization. It may take some time, please be patient. Appreciate your understanding.
Latest Update :
1.Improved certain tutorial steps.
2.Added new Resource Super Discount pack.
3.”Donate All” function added to Guild Donation.
4.Your base is now full of Christmas cheer!
Contact developer :
Download Kiss of War from Play Store
Leave your feedback regarding Kiss of War