[App] PassK – Password Manager
PassK – Password Manager will keep all of your passwords and private data safe in a protected and encrypted database.
PassK is a free app, and DOES NOT contain any ads!
Floating window – one simple tap enables a new window on top of the other apps, which allows you to copy your passwords whereever you want and makes it easy to access PassK app from every place
AES-256bit encryption – all your passwords will be safe
Application is lockable – you can set lock up time for Auto-Lock if no activity detected, works even if app isn’t on top which protect you from stealing
Import & export your passwords as encoded database everywhere you want with Google Drive support
Password generator – no idea for a password? Simple generate it!
Notes – create private notes easily with PassK
Recent & Favorites tabs – allows you to quick access to mostly used passwords
Groups – create groups and assign passwords into them. Keep everything organized.
Fingerprint support – enter using your fingerprint
Screenshot & clipboard protection – fragile data will be safe (Screenshots cannot be taken and clipboard will be cleared after lock up)
Build-in search system – more simple and even quicker access to wanted passwords
Descriptions for every passwords
– Material Design
You may also like
PassK user reviews :
I’ve used this app for a few years and I’ve been happy with it until now. I’m updating my password security across all devices and need to export my passwords but I’m faced with no option to export to a usable format, the only option is to back up to sqlite dB which is encrypted so now I have to sit down and write them out one by one which is probably going to take a whole day. I should sue you for loss of earnings for the day.
- There is a case on Google issue tracker:(126362828) which uploads blank(empty files). You can check it by yourself, I’m not the only developer affected by this, still waiting for rollout. If you experience issues while export to internal storage please contact me at pass.keeper.app[at]gmail.com, so I can help you.
Only just started using and seems ideal for my purposes. Will upgrade rating to 5 stars after using for a little longer. But so far, very pleased with app.
- Hi, you should see an upload to drive option after you click on export button. PassK allows a file manager to upload a file directly there. Of course it’s also possible to import a database from there. If you still have troubles with it, please contact me at pass.keeper.app[at]gmail.com and I’ll try to help you. Greetings.
Assuming its secure, this is a nice app. The only thing i hate is its yellow theme, would have been nice if there was an option for a dark theme.
- Hi Earlene, you need to restore your passwords from the previous phone. Open menu–>backup–>export. Then on new one just import a database. If you have any problems with backup process feel free to caontact me at pass.keeper.app[at]gmail.com and I’ll try to help you. Greetings
Amazing! All I need to say. Great job dev. I have one suggestion, can you add an option to change the color to dark theme?
- Hi, if you leave the app by pressing the ‘back’ button it will lock immediatly. But if you press ‘home’ button it will give you a few seconds to go back to the app without providing password again. It’s mostly useful when the screen is on and there is no interaction with app. You can disable this feature if you like. Greetings.
- Hi Stephen, simply tap & hold on a record you want to select, then tap on a ‘Pencil’ icon to edit it. Greetings.
Contact developer :
Download PassK from Play Store
Leave your feedback regarding PassK