Listen to free personalized radio on your Android device. Listen to over 100 expert-programmed radio stations or create your own custom stations from millions of songs. With a Slacker Radio Plus or Slacker Premium Radio subscription, you can store your favorite Slacker stations on your Android smartphone and listen even when you don’t have a wireless or Wi-Fi connection!
You can browse the songs and artists on Slacker stations and make your own custom stations within the application. Check out all new Station and Artist pages by searching or simply by browsing radio stations for new music!
With a Slacker Premium Radio* subscription, you can create playlists as well as play songs, albums and artists on demand! In addition to being able to stream on-demand content, Slacker Premium Radio subscribers can also cache stations, playlists and albums to their device to listen without a network connection!
Slacker Radio application features:
• Download and listen for free today, with no monthly listening limits
• Nearly 10 times the music of the nearest radio competitor!
• Listen to over 100 expert-programmed genre stations
• Create custom stations with your favorite artists and songs
• Play songs, albums and artists on demand and create custom playlists**
• Store your favorite stations on your Android device***
• Fine tune any station for the ultimate in personalization
• Get new music personally selected just for you
• Enhanced music discovery featuring artist bios, album reviews & lyrics****
* Slacker Premium Radio requires a v3.0+ Slacker client
** On-demand access requires a Slacker Premium Radio subscription
*** Station caching is available with a Slacker Radio Plus or Slacker Premium Radio subscription, but comes with a free trial for all listeners.
**** Complete lyrics are available with a paid Slacker Subscription.
Slacker Radio user reviews :
I like music always gotta have music. Listen to music all the time listen to different genres depending on the mood or time. Chill: SPA music for bed. Speaking of bedtime listening. I wanna request an automatic shut off/turn of at a set length of time. Please anybody else agree? I mean I wanna listen to relaxing music to fall asleep to but don’t wanna wake up and have to cut it off. And how about adding sounds of nature to the chill: rain/thunderstorm or sound of ocean without the music. Just nature sound
DOwnload Slacker Radio :
Leave your feedback regarding Slacker Radio