[Game] Wool Inc – Idle Factory Tycoon
You have taken over a wool factory which is almost in ruins.
Sheep are roaming and grazing on the farm.
They are in desperate need of a haircut!
How does your factory work?
Shear the sheep
Clean the rare wool
Bale the cleaned wool
Take the orders from your clients
What can you do?
Build machines for the production line
Hire workers to work for you
Purchase the delivery vehicles
Hire managers to run the operation
Design the clothes with fabrics
Relocate your factory worldwide
With your efforts, the factory can work automatically.
Promote the productivity by leveling up machines and training workers, and managers can also help to achieve your goal.
Analyze data and make wise decisions to make your business grow!
Let’s enjoy this tycoon game!
Wool Inc user reviews :
Love the premise of the game. Would be 5 stars if you could a) actually complete all upgrades in one location and b) keep and travel between all locations as you expand your business. Also, would be interested in actual purchases but does not specify if you still have to watch ads to gain items if you get the “no ad” option.
- Hello there, thank you for your suggestions. You can claim the rewards without watching ads if you get “no ads”. Please contact us at service[at]cyberjoygame.com if you have any questions or suggestions. Thank you.
Been playing this game for a little while. Was really enjoying it. Skipped playing it the other day due to some family things going on. Came back to an update and now the game will not load. I have unistalled and then reinstalled the game only to have the same exact issue. Just really irritated to finally find a game I enjoy only to have it ripped from beneath me.
- Hello there, we have released the version 0.0.58. Please update to this version and check. You can contact us at service[at]cyberjoygame.com with your game id if it still do not get right. We will then check it for you. Thank you.
Super fun idle game, that I’m for the first time not getting bored of. The overall idea is fantastic, the upgrades are actually price wise ok, and the ads are not in your face, as much as other idle games that I have played. One star down, only because I dislike that after a certain amount of upgrades you are made to move to the new farm, but I would love to be able to complete all the upgrades. If you change this, by letting players choose to move at a later time, I will 100% rate 5*
- Hello there, thanks for your feedback. Your suggestions will be forwarded to them and they will take into consideration for future updates.
Just started playing so will change review once I have had a longer playing experience. So far seems ok. Like the graphics and overall design scheme.
I absolutely adore this idle game! I’ve played a lot in the past and I cannot tell you how much of a relief it is that spam tapping mechanics aren’t a thing in this game. It’s hard to find idle games that don’t have them and this one not having it has been so good for my wrists! I love how cute all the animations are and that ads are optional. It’s also very cute and fun how you sometimes have to wake up forklift drivers, move sheep out of the way or fix machines. I very much love this game!
- Hello there, the Wool Team has been hidden in the tons of wools. We will share your review with them later. Thanks for your support and hope you enjoy the game!
Very fun game with an entirely different and better balance than similar games. Only two minor downsides: I get notifications that something is done when it actually still takes 45 minutes more, and it feels like cash lacks a purpose. Once you’ve upgraded production speed to the limits of your managers, you can only spend your cash on more cash, which is obsolete. If I could e.g. spend it on (expensive) crates too, that’d give me a reason to increase my income beyond the first hour or so.
- Hello there, thanks for your feedback. Your suggestions will be forwarded to the develop team. Could you please contact us at service[at]cyberjoygame.com to provide some details about the notification that you encounter? Thank you.
Great game & fun to play when I have free time or I’m bored. Having goals with rewards & more advanced factories to relocate to really makes me want to keep playing. The managers system is smart too as another level to build on to help production. Could use more production lines in later factories to use up overflow from raw and clean wool storage which is always full & feels wasteful and inefficient. Tweaking output from sheerers and scouring could help too. Looking forward to playing more!
Contact developer :
Leave your feedback regarding Wool Inc