Write is a beta release and has only been tested on the Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet
please send bug reports to email@example.com
Write is a word processor for handwriting, available for Windows tablet PCs and Android 3.0 and later, provides a unique new way to work with handwriting: ruled mode. This mode groups strokes into lines, allowing them to be edited nearly as easily as lines of typed text in a word processor. When ruled mode is off, app behaves like a typical vector drawing application. Watch the demo video to get started!
* tools: draw, erase, select, insert space, and add bookmark
* move strokes and insert space in multiples of the page’s ruling
* reflow handwritten text with the insert space tool
* insert bookmarks and label them with handwriting
* cut, copy, paste selection
* unlimited undo/redo (volume keys can be used for undo/redo)
* pan/zoom with two fingers
* user defined page size and ruling
* pages can grow automatically as you write
* split screen with web browser to take notes from web pages or videos
* html/svg document format viewable in Chrome and Firefox
* view thumbnails as a grid or list
* when viewed as list, arrange thumbnails by drag and drop
* Internet access for the built-in web browser.
* Write to SD card – documents are stored in /sdcard/styluslabs/write/.
Problems? Feature requests? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
User reviews :
App is one of the reasons I bought a tablet in the first place. I’ve been dissatisfied with all note apps until now. Great work!
Leave your feedback regarding Write app
Get more android apps/games/updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new android apps / games and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.