[App] Quick Settings
Quick Settings : This app lets you easily adjust most important Android settings with just few taps.
Launch the app by long-pressing a search button or through a shortcut in status bar. Missing a setting? Press Menu -> Customize and add settings you need.
– LED flashlight might not work on some phones
– GPS (since Android 2.3) and Mobile Data (since Android 2.3.3) are only shortcuts
– Switched off 3G and 4G connections can automatically reopen after reboot or going back form airplane mode.
– Mobile Data (APN) switch might not work (or may even break your Internet settings) while working with APN of some mobile network operators. Use it on your own risk. Not supported since Android 4.0 due to security restriction.
– 4G is for HTC phones only.
– Status bar shortcuts stay there if QS installed in PHONE memory only.
This app advertises Quicker and Settings Extended apps ones in two weeks if you don’t have them yet.
* Take pictures and videos – LED flashlight as a part of camera
* Network communication – Bluetooth & Wi-Fi controls
* Your location – GPS control on pre-2.3 system
* You accounts – Auto-Sync control
Quick Settings user reviews:
This app is decent but it could be better. For example, the developer claims Gingerbread users can’t change data settings from a third party app…but other apps can. This app also constantly advertises Quicker, even if you already have it. Get a clue, devs.
LUV IT….It’s a great gadget to have.I’ve used others and they’ve all failed in one way or another…100 thumbs up…
It was perfect until the last update. They’re *extremely minor* complaints though. I don’t like the “settings” button up in the right corner that small. And I also preferred the solid grey background. However, it works perfectly fine, and its still a great app, so 5 stars.
Download Quick Settings :
Leave your feedback regarding Quick Settings
Get more android apps/games/updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new android apps / games and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.